The Clinical Advisory Committee (CAC) was developed in 2015 to provide the OBRI with leadership for the development and investigation of clinically-relevant research questions. Members of the CAC work closely with OBRI staff and JSS Medical Research to explore new research questions relevant to rheumatology care.
Accomplishments in 2017 include:
- Three scientific poster presentations at the Canadian Rheumatology Association (CRA) Annual Scientific meeting in Ottawa, ON.
- One oral presentation and one scientific poster presentation at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Scientific meeting in San Diego, CA.
- One oral presentation and one scientific poster presentation at the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual Congress in Madrid, Spain.
- The development of 4 manuscripts for peer-reviewed publication.
Clinical Advisory Committee Members (2018)
- Dr. Vandana Ahulwalia
- Dr. Claire Bombardier
- Dr. Vinod Chandran
- Ms. Cathie Hoffstetter (Patient Advisory Committee)
- Dr. Edward Keystone
- Dr. Arthur Lau
- Dr. Janet Pope
- Dr. Carter Thorne