OBRI is honoured to be included in the scientific program at the 2019 Annual European Congress of Rheumatology in Madrid, Spain (June 12-15, 2019). The following scientific posters will be presented in Madrid:
- Development of an Algorithm for the Classification of Cardiovascular Comorbidities in a large Rheumatoid Arthritis Registry: Data from the Ontario Best Practices Research Initiative. Kangping Cui, Mohammad Movahedi, Claire Bombardier, Bindee Kuriya, and OBRI Investigators.
- Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors May Negatively Impact Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease Outcomes: Findings from the Ontario Best Practices Research Initiative. Kangping Cui, Mohammad Movahedi, Claire Bombardier, Bindee Kuriya, and OBRI Investigators.
- A Descriptive Analysis of Longitudinal Changes in Relative Market Share Proportions of Biologic and Targeted Synthetic Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs For Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Data From the OBRI Database. Elliot Hepworth, Mohammad Movahedi, Emmanouil Rampakakis, Reza Mirza, Arthur Lau, Angela Cesta, Janet Pope, John. S. Sampalis, Claire Bombardier and OBRI investigators.
- Factors affecting the discrepancy between patient and physician global assessment of disease activity in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis over time. Poohen Akhavan, Mohammad Movahedi, Claire Bombardier.
- Time to discontinuation of Tofacitinib in patients with rheumatoid arthritis with and without methotrexate: results from the Ontario Best Practices Research Initiative (OBRI). M. Movahedi, A. Cesta, X. Li, C. Bombardier on behalf of Other OBRI Investigators.