Guiding Principles of the OBRI Patient Advisory Committee
- At all times to keep foremost in mind the health, safety and well being of the patients enrolled in OBRI.
- To preserve and maintain the privacy and dignity of all patients enrolled in OBRI.
- To work together in a spirit of respect, collaboration and support, and to achieve consensus through open and transparent decision making.
- To be mindful of the health challenges each of us faces day to day and the limitations they may impose on our ability to contribute.
- To continually strive to motivate and inspire the patients enrolled in OBRI, and one another, through education, knowledge dissemination and open and regular communication.
- To work in harmony and mutual respect with the OBRI team and all OBRI stakeholders toward optimal outcomes for people with arthritis.